TCPrime/TestCenter Update Notes - April 10, 2009
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 am
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=897336
- The maximum crate stack size of the following schematics have been increased (This will only affect newly created crates):
- Items with crates increased to 100:
- camp battery module
- camp cloning module
- camp clothing crafting module
- camp food crafting module
- camp starship crafting module
- camp structure crafting module
- camp weapon crafting module
- camp entertainment module
- camp imperial recruiter module
- camp rebel recruiter module
- camp junk dealer module
- camp shuttle beacon module
- enzyme separation tray
- enzyme re-processor capsule
- element processing canister
- generator turbine
- harvesting mechanism
- heavy harvesting mechanism
- advanced heavy harvesting mechanism
- fluidic drilling pumping unit
- turbo fluidic drilling pumping unit
- advanced turbo fluidic drilling pumping unit
- manufacturing mechanism
- small storage section
- storage section
- wall module
- Items with crates increased to 50:
- power core unit
- light power core unit
- light ore mining unit
- ore mining unit
- advanced ore mining unit
- Added 50 item wearable container named 'Pouch Belt'. This new item craftable by all Domestic Traders with Domestic Mastery V. The pouch belt wearable can be worn by all professions (including Jedi) but it cannot be worn with a backpack. This wearable cannot be slotted and has no stats.
- Healing Potency reduced on Scrimpi, Trimpian and Parwan Nutricake food schematics.
- A new line of furniture has been added to your level 86 traders. The "Rustic" furniture resembles the elegant line, but is obviously more rustic in appearance. Best go get your vibro axes and get some wood to start manufacturing enough pieces of furniture to meet the demand you are sure to get. NOTE: Loche forgot to check-in two files, thus you cannot currently craft the Rustic End-table or the Rustic Love Seat. Move along, nothing else to see here.
- The Light Gem Schematics no longer have a quality rating when being crafted.
- The rare gem collections can now be repeated
- Pictures created by the backdrop generator can no longer be moved
- The wide backdrop paintings can no longer be moved
- Player Structure: To help with moving in to a new structure, if you are currently at or below the lot limit, you will be allowed to place a new player house even if doing so would exceed the lot limit. To be precise, this exceeding the lot limit is only allowed when placing a new player house (factory, harvester, generator, guild hall, merchant tent, cantina, medical center, theater, diner, barn, etc. are not included). To coerce you back to lot limit compliance, the following will occur when you place a new player house that causes you to exceed the lot limit. A message (in large red text) will be permanently displayed on your client warning you that you are in violation of the lot limit. You will be spammed every minute with a warning message that you are in violation of the lot limit. It may take up to 1 minute after the violation for the large red text and the spamming to begin. You will not be able to drop any item into (or move around items within) any other factory or structure (even those owned by someone else that you are admin of) except for the structure that caused you to exceed the lot limit. You will still be able to drop items into other containers (inventory, equipped backpack, bank, trade with another character, storage droid, vendor, bazaar, POB ships, etc). You will not be able to edit the admin list of the structure that caused you to exceed the lot limit.
- Reverting the ability of Non-Citizens to have the ability to see the City Status window due to player angst. (TC Only)
- Fixed Naboo Small Windowed House Door open/close animation.
- Changed the neutral title badges to show if you have any slot in that collection
- Changed conversation to give badge message if player purchases title
- Hid purchased title badges if you dont have them
- Reduced mission Payout xp bonus to be around 10% over live (TC Only)
- You can now train your Peko Peko as a mount
Have a great weekend everyone!