Deneelian Fizz pudding

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ace
Novice Crafter

Deneelian Fizz pudding

Post by Ace » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Needs milk, but I saw no good Milk since Month on Gorath.
swg craft says
Epikeia Tatooinian Domesticated Milk 913 551 809 983 No Y 26048

is the best milk as ever?

OQ is not so important(only 33%).

May you know more?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 pm

Dunno how seasoned a crafter you are so I reply quite general.

As resources do creature resources also spawn and despawn. But contrary to "normal" resources you cannot send out an Interplanetary Survey Droid (ISD) for creature resources but need to scout the creatures yourself or have others look out for you.

Here comes a handy trick. As soon as your account grows 6 months old you can choose a Resource Crate, commonly named the 30k Veteran Reward Resource Crate. The crate is once per account. Yes, indeed, people sell it for several million credits (mainly Jedi use them to get the best ever light saber resources, hence those humongous prices). However, read next paragraph ...

The 30k crate is better used as an all-time resource stat "sample tool". That is. for your galaxy you can browse all resources that ever have existed and those existing at the time you browse the tool. Thence, at any time you will be able to browse the resources currently available and READ THEIR STATS, sitting in your favorite cantina or at your own porch.

Many seasoned crafters send out their ISDs, wait for the reply, somehow find out what is new and use their 30k crate to read the stats. As long as you never click OK (or double click the window) at the screen with the stats, then you are safe. Now I use the ESC keyboard button to back out, a few crates of lousy resources of training costs :(

That is, as soon as you read the stats, note them down and back out. Never pop the crate and you will have a nice "distant sampler" forever.

Ace
Novice Crafter

Post by Ace » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 am

THX Zimoon , I know, Im Mr Moto from swg craft and I play since 3 Years.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:51 am

Ace wrote:THX Zimoon , I know, Im Mr Moto from swg craft and I play since 3 Years.
:D

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Re: Deneelian Fizz pudding

Post by Onyx » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:04 pm

Ace wrote:Needs milk, but I saw no good Milk since Month on Gorath.
swg craft says
Epikeia Tatooinian Domesticated Milk 913 551 809 983 No Y 26048

is the best milk as ever?

OQ is not so important(only 33%).

May you know more?
It is possible the "best" milk is not listed in SWGCraft, however the PE on the one you listed is pretty low.

I'd probably check the resource crate (as Zimoon said) if I had time and look at all of the resources, however if you are looking for one to retrieve, one of thse two would be far better for Gorath:
  • Ohorl Tatooinian Domesticated Milk 638 411 943 983 (exp. ave. 946)
    Idott Tatooinian Domesticated Milk 989 16 995 875 (exp. ave. 945)
Since filling isn't a factor right now (though it may come back, who knows) and many people are using Fizz Pudding for reverse engineering and want longer duration, I'd probably pick the Ohorl one. With bone and hide that have an OQ of 980 or above you should have no issues maxing nutrition. Also, note that for Fizz Pudding, the quantity is determined by the SR of the hide and bone rather than the DR of the milk. This is one of the few foods that are like that.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 am

I really need to start harvesting milk and making these things, it would make me some decent cash.

Some thoughts: Do you think there is a real reason to use HQ resources on some of the new master chef foods because the non-experimental buff is worth more then the one that can be experimented on.

Example: Breath of Heaven (I still love this stuff)
Its a con and dodge buff.
Con is about +30 using no additive and moderate resources, about 75+ with HQ resources and additive.
Dodge chance is 30 regardless of quailty.

The dodge chance actually increases your dodge ability by 3% which is equivalent to a 300 agility bonus.
HQ: 600 health and 150 stamina
LQ: 240 health and 60 stamina

The difference comes out to 360 health and 90 points of stamina. How worth the resoruces is it? Because these differences don't even cover a single attack at level 90, basically there is a 1% final difference in health.
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa