Did I break something?

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Larena
Novice Crafter

Did I break something?

Post by Larena »

I just entered Ousvisneig - Musty Bristley Hide (on Ahazi) and got an error - which unfortunately I didn't write down or screen shot or anything.

Now, if I look at the resources for all the planets, I get "[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/swgcraft/public_html/dev/current_resources.php on line 76: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()".

If I look at just the resources for Mustafar, the Bristley Hide doesn't show up, so I think there's something somewhere. The Musty Bristley Hide does show up looking at All Planets though.

My apologies if I somehow screwed up!
Sobuno
Developer

Re: Did I break something?

Post by Sobuno »

For some reason, the resource was not added to Mustafar, only to the database yet it was flagged to be current, which caused the page to give you that error (It was trying to sort the planets alphabetically, but seeing that there were no planets...)

I've manually added it to Mustafar now
Larena
Novice Crafter

Post by Larena »

Sobuno wrote:For some reason, the resource was not added to Mustafar, only to the database yet it was flagged to be current, which caused the page to give you that error (It was trying to sort the planets alphabetically, but seeing that there were no planets...)

Thanks! That was kinda weird. I'm glad it was easily fixable!
Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno »

Larena wrote:
Sobuno wrote:For some reason, the resource was not added to Mustafar, only to the database yet it was flagged to be current, which caused the page to give you that error (It was trying to sort the planets alphabetically, but seeing that there were no planets...)

Thanks! That was kinda weird. I'm glad it was easily fixable!
If you see the error message again, please let me know what it says